It’s possible that all gamblers would like to know what games can bring them the best chance of winning, as well as which ones could lead them to losing big time. Some may say that the way not to lose your money is simply not trying to gamble with it but, hey, wouldn’t life be a bit boring without some occasional thrills every now and then? Thankfully, we know what games you can play with the biggest chances to win and which ones you should avoid.
|Uptown Aces||$ 8,888||Play now!
|Aladdin’s Gold||7×100%||Play now!|
|Miami Club||8×100%||Play now!|
|Check out other Online Casinos!|
1. Blackjack – the house edge for blackjack is around 1% at most casinos. Not only is blackjack one of the easiest games to learn but, also, gamblers are only playing against the dealer. If you’re a newbie, you can ask the dealer to teach you how to play, when the table is not so busy.
2. Craps – playing dice also comes with a nice chance of winning, giving the player an almost 50% chance of winning. Craps tables might seem complicated and intimidating to beginners but, in the end, it will turn out to be easy and come to simple rolls of the dice.
3. Roulette – some might say that roulette is the devil’s game but it can actually give players an almost 50-50 chance of winning, if they bet on even/odd or black/red. Obviously, betting on numbers is also possible and will pay out way more than these safer bets, but the probability of the ball landing on the number you placed your wager on is quite small.
Casinos don’t really want to tell anyone which games come with the worst odds to win but players should keep in mind that, in the long run, casinos don’t lose money and no player can win forever. Some of the games that come with the highest house advantage are Keno (25%!) and slots (from 5% to 17%). Players should also avoid opting for the Baccarat Tie Bet, Blackjack Insurance Bet or Craps Prop Bets, as they might lead them to losing.
Want to learn more? Read out other articles!
- Top 5 secrets casinos don’t want you to know
- Have a laugh: some of the best gambling jokes
- OddsBusters’ Tips: What you should know about casino bonuses?
The post The best and the worst casino game odds appeared first on OddsBusters.com.